|Join colleagues from around the region for an informative, stimulating day of presentations on topics vital to financial and accounting management professionals.
- Investment Update Cory Dowell, Bernstein Global Wealth Management
- Sellers Beware: Nexus After the Wayfair Decision David Colmenero, Meadows Collier
- Federal Tax Update Brad Goonan, BDO USA
- Operational Challenges Related to Mergers and Acquisitions Patrick C. Smith, American Airlines
- RIVIO Clearinghouse Brian Fox, Confirmation.com
- Blockchain for the Financial Industry A panel discussion. Brittany George, Weaver; Gavin Fearey, Winstead; Nicki Holcombe, XRAM Capital; and Cole Davis, attorney
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Renee Olvera and Mark Wills, Neeley School of Business, TCU
- The Talent Driven Economy: Outlook, Trends and Best Practices Greg Marino, ADP
Fee $235 for members, FEI members and nonCPAs. $285 for CPAs who are not members of TSCPA. All TSCPA members qualify for the member rate; use "register as a guest" at right and choose TSCPA member rate.
- Be informed about the factors influencing the outlook for investment and economic growth in the US going forward
- Learn how to evaluate sales tax nexus following a landmark US Supreme Court decision
- Develop an understanding of the operational challenges corporate entities encounter in merger or acquisition transactions, and how those are overcome
- Learn about the secure financial document exchange among firms, private businesses and third parties available through RIVIO, a service of CPA.com
- Consider how applying blockchain technology can transform financial services processes
- Learn how data analytics are being used to inspire and inform business decisions
- Be informed about trends and the outlook for talent as a key component of business growth.
Delivery Method Group live
CPE Credits: 8 CPE credits awarded in the topic areas: tax (technical, 2); information technology (technical, 2); economics (technical, 1); business management and organization (nontechnical, 3).
Prerequisites/advance preparation No prerequisites and no advance preparation required.
Included in your registration Digital materials. Sodas, water, coffee and box lunch. Free parking; free wifi.
For lodging information at the conference location, click here.
About our cancellation and refund policies and our authority to issue CPE.
|Generous underwriting from our corporate sponsors